POWERLINE P2X Home Gym. Gym with Functional Training Arms. The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline P2 Home Gym is cleverly engineered to offer free-range movements and exceptional range of motion for any size user. By combining an ergonomically correct press arm and a functional training arm, the P2X puts you in the unique position to have the best of both worlds: traditional exercises as well as functional training in a single, compact machine. Add even more functionality to this great gym by adding the optional PLPX Leg Press and SP50 50lb weight stack upgrade. The PLPX Leg Press features a 2:1 Weight ratio meaning the 160lb weight stack feels more like a 320lbs.
Designed to offer versatility and dynamism to your workout, the Powerline P2X blends functional pulleys with a traditional home gym platform to provide a high range of free-range movements for users of any size. Engineered to provide a total body workout in a compact space, the P2X measures 83 by 71 by 66 inches assembled. Thanks to its fixed pulley system, the P2X allows users to recruit stabilizer muscles into classic exercises, such as pec flys and converging presses. Meanwhile, the traditional press arm provides chest presses, incline presses, shoulder presses, and mid row exercises. With the addition of Powerline's PLPX Leg Press and SP50 50-pound weight stack upgrade (both sold separately) you can add even more functionality to the P2X gym. Built to last, the P2X carries a 10-year frame warranty and a one-year parts warranty from Powerline.
- Fixed Pulleys: allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles into the exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses; swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional Press Arm: allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press, and mid row exercises.
- Bearing Pivot Point Leg Developer: provides smooth leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, Mid, and Low Pulleys: offer space efficient design to round out the full-body workout.
- Adjustability for Users of All Sizes: two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- Chest, incline and shoulder presses
- Chest supported mid-row
- Adjustable back and seat pad
- Oval tubing
- Pivoting cable handles
- Leg press attachment optional (sold separately)
- Brushed steel finish
- Assembled dimensions: 83 by 71 by 66 inches (H x L x W)
- Product weight: 391 pounds
- 10-year warranty
- One-year parts warranty